- Helps manage blood sugar level and variations
- Supports healthy pancreatic and kidney functions
- Maintains heart and cardiovascular health
- Helps manage inflammation & oxidative stress
- Promotes quality of life and general health
- Useful for severe and uncontrolled conditions
- Safe for long term use
- Exclusive and proprietary formulation
Serving size : 2 Capsules
Servings per bottle : 90 (500mg x 90 Bovine Capsules)
Ingredient List : Fenugreek Seeds, Turmeric Rhizome, Cinnamon Bark, Cumin Seeds, Grape Seeds.
All natural and highest quality ingredients. Contains no drugs, chemicals, anti-caking and flow agents, stabilisers and volume fillers.
Adults : Take 2 capsules with meals 3 times a day or as directed by healthcare professionals.
Precaution : Not recommended for pregnant & Breast Feeding Women. For Adult use only.
Store below 30 C. Protect from light & moisture.
Keep out of reach of children.
||Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
What is Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
Type 2 diabetes is a condition that happens because of a problem in the way the body regulates and uses sugar as a fuel. That sugar also is called glucose. This long-term condition results in too much sugar circulating in the blood. Eventually, high blood sugar levels can lead to disorders of the circulatory, nervous and immune systems.
In type 2 diabetes, there are primarily two problems. The pancreas does not produce enough insulin — a hormone that regulates the movement of sugar into the cells. And cells respond poorly to insulin and take in less sugar.
Type 2 diabetes used to be known as adult-onset diabetes, but both type 1 and type 2 diabetes can begin during childhood and adulthood. Type 2 is more common in older adults. But the increase in the number of children with obesity has led to more cases of type 2 diabetes in younger people.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes include:
You're more at risk of developing type 2 diabetes if you
- peeing more than usual, particularly at night
- feeling thirsty all the time
- feeling very tired
- losing weight without trying to
- itching around your penis or vagina, or repeatedly getting thrush
- cuts or wounds taking longer to heal
- blurred vision
Type 2 diabetes affects many major organs, including the heart, blood vessels, nerves, eyes and kidneys. Also, factors that increase the risk of diabetes are risk factors for other serious diseases. Managing diabetes and controlling blood sugar can lower the risk for these complications and other medical conditions, including:
- are over 40 (or 25 for south Asian people)
- have a close relative with diabetes (such as a parent, brother or sister)
- are overweight or obese
- are of Asian, African-Caribbean or black African origin
- Heart and blood vessel disease. Diabetes is associated with an increased risk of heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and narrowing of blood vessels, a condition called atherosclerosis.
- Nerve damage in limbs. This condition is called neuropathy. High blood sugar over time can damage or destroy nerves. That may result in tingling, numbness, burning, pain or eventual loss of feeling that usually begins at the tips of the toes or fingers and gradually spreads upward.
- Other nerve damage. Damage to nerves of the heart can contribute to irregular heart rhythms. Nerve damage in the digestive system can cause problems with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation. Nerve damage also may cause erectile dysfunction.
- Kidney disease. Diabetes may lead to chronic kidney disease or end-stage kidney disease that can't be reversed. That may require dialysis or a kidney transplant.
- Eye damage. Diabetes increases the risk of serious eye diseases, such as cataracts and glaucoma, and may damage the blood vessels of the retina, potentially leading to blindness.
- Skin conditions. Diabetes may raise the risk of some skin problems, including bacterial and fungal infections.
- Slow healing. Left untreated, cuts and blisters can become serious infections, which may heal poorly. Severe damage might require toe, foot or leg amputation.
- Hearing impairment. Hearing problems are more common in people with diabetes.
- Sleep apnea. Obstructive sleep apnea is common in people living with type 2 diabetes. Obesity may be the main contributing factor to both conditions.
- Dementia. Type 2 diabetes seems to increase the risk of Alzheimer's disease and other disorders that cause dementia. Poor control of blood sugar is linked to a more rapid decline in memory and other thinking skills.
5 POWERFUL NATURAL & SPECIALLY SELECTED INGREDIENTS
At bioVERSA, we research, develop and formulate our products to the best of our ability in order to achieve the highest efficacy, safety and affordability. More often than not, we use our exclusive, proprietary method in processing the ingredients
||1.Fenugreek Seeds – Increase pancreatic insulin synthesis and release. Improve insulin sensitivity.
||2.Cinnamon Garcia – regulate glucose metabolism in tissues by insulin-mimetic effect and enzyme activity improvement. improve insulin sensitivity.
||3.Grape Seeds Standardised Extract - Rich in Resveratrol (red wine essence), OPC (oligomeric proanthocyanidins), flavonoids, linoleic acid and phytosterols.
||4.Turmeric Standardised Extract – Curcumin, powerful anti-inflammatory & antioxidant
||5.Cumin Seeds – stimulate the insulin production and improve insulin sensitivity
***contain no artificial colouring, preservative, stabiliser, filler or other chemical compound.
Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking this product.
The information above has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source. These products are intended to support general wellbeing and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. Please consult healthcare professionals for any medical, health conditions or injury. If conditions persist, please seek advice from your medical doctor.